September 2017 - Social Media Workshops in New Philadelphia
When: September 2017. All Sessions - 09:00am to 11:00am
Where: Tolloty Technical Incubator, 1776 Tech Park Drive NE, New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Wednesday, Sept 6 - Drive New Business with Social Media: REGISTER
- Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
- Announce your presence and build your network
- Create and share content that encourages action
- Understand social media advertising and learn your options
- Convert social media leads into potential customers by growing your email list
Wednesday, Sept 13 - Grow Your Business with Email & Social Media with Workbook: REGISTER
- You’ll learn what a “campaign” is and what to write about and offer in that campaign.
- You’ll be given some simple but powerful tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible.
- And you’ll see that there are some great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
Wednesday, Sept 20 - Stand Out Subject Lines : REGISTER
- The three keys that make or break your subject line (and how short your window really)
- What works – and what does NOT work – in capturing your readers’ attention
- Length, brand, urgency and offers – make them work for your subject lines
- Before and examples that make it crystal clear how to improve your results
Wednesday, Sept 27 - Look Great in the Inbox: REGISTER
- Branding beyond the logo – how placement, pictures, even colors can reinforce recognition & engagement
- Readability – including fonts, white space and single-column design
- Images – including sizing, placement, links and more
- Shareability – are you going social with your email? Easy tips to encourage more cross-platform engagement
Karen Leonard the co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Innovative Global Vision, Inc. (IGV), a digital marketing and website design firm based in Northeast Ohio. With over 18 years' of experience in the IT field, Karen has a passion for helping small businesses grow.
This is a free workshop.
All attendees must register online. If you have any questions, please contact Canton SCORE at 330-244-3280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.